Sunday, January 28, 2018

Mobile Bay, Alabama, USA

Production platforms: That's their official name. But, they are usually called 'oil rigs.'  You might be tempted to call them offshore rigs, but these are actually inshore rigs because they are in Mobile Bay. See the bridge that connects the two? See the flame atop the flare stack? See the drilling tower? [2017]

No comments:

Post a Comment